Hi friends! I’m so excited to share today’s post all about healthy gifts for the holiday season. The holiday season is in full swing, and finding that *perfect* gift for the ones you love is something like a sport. When you know what to get your fitness junkie friend, your aunt who loves yoga, or your bestie who is obsessed with skincare, you kind of feel like you just nailed it.
I’ve divided the post into a few categories to make sure you get exactly what your friends and family actually want – no returns this year. The categories are: the yogi, the clean beauty lover, the wellness mama, the foodie, and the fitness junkie. I either own or have tried many of the items on this list, and know you’re going to absolutely love it! Happy shopping and happy holidays!
note: this post does contain affiliate links
YOGI Holiday Gift Guide
- We Over Me: Crop top and leggings – I absolutely love this brand, their leggings are very high wasted, the material is super soft, and its great for low-impact activities like gentle yoga, pilates, or even lounging on the weekend.
- Lululemon Namastay yoga mat – This is a recent purchase of mine and absolutely adore this mat. I’ve gone through several yoga mats, and this is by far the best for hot, sweaty yoga classes. If your yogi friend is into more gentle yoga, I would also recommend the Manduka PRO Yoga and Pilates Mat, Black,71″, or the Jade Harmony Mat – both have great grip and will support your yogi friend during their flows.
- Yogitoes Towel – This is another great purchase for hot and sweaty yoga. It sticks to your mat and catches all the sweat during an especially hot or difficult class. This print is absolutely gorgeous too, can’t go wrong!
- Alo Yoga Cropped Hoodie – After a warm yoga class, the last thing you want to do is step out into the cold. Having a cute but warm crop top hoodie makes all the difference.
- Alo Yoga Airlift Leggings – perfect for any type of yoga, these leggings will stand the test of time. The colors are absolutely beautiful too!
- Half Moon Meditation Cushion – having a gorgeous and comfortable meditation cushion makes all the difference. This set is definitely on my wishlist as well!
FOODIE Holiday Gift Guide
- Vital Proteins Holiday Sampler Box – If you’ve been following my Instagram for a while, you know that I absolutely love Vital Proteins. I use their collagen peptides in my smoothies, the coconut creamers in my coffee, and even use their collagen matcha. This holiday sampler is a great stocking stuffer and allows you to try out a handful of their products before committing to a bigger quantity.
- Spiralizer – Hands down one of the best purchases of 2018. Why spend 3x the price for pre-spiralized veggies at the grocery store when you can do it at home?! I love using this for my zucchini noodles and turkey meatballs. It’s an awesome way to incorporate more vegetables into your diet, and a bargain!
- Ippodo Matcha – To be honest, I’m not a huge matcha drinker, but when I do I like to go for a high grade matcha with a bright vivid green color. If you have a matcha lover in your life, this would be a great stocking stuffer.
- Stasher Bag– These are awesome little silicon ziplock bags – you can steam, microwave or freeze them – great for storing extras, packing away snacks for the road or a long day, or even just to organize your stuff. I bring a couple of these with me when I travel for extra snacks.
- –Reusable Glass Drinking Straws – Aside from my spiralizer, this is my most beloved kitchen item! These glass straws are so sleek and minimalist, they honestly make me want to drink more water, and bonus points if you keep one in your purse or car to cut down on your plastic use!
- Vitamix 750 – I would be remiss to not include a Vitamix in my foodie gift guide. This is the ULTIMATE gift. I use my Vitamix every single day and this is no exaggeration. Once you go Vitamix, you never go back.
- Bushwick Kitchen Bees Knees Spicy Trio – I love these artisanal spicy honeys, a very thoughtful gift that is also practical.
CLEAN BEAUTY HOLIDAY GIFT GUIDE
This may have been the hardest collection to narrow down! It’s safe to say I’m a little clean beauty obsessed – having worked at Follain, and tried dozens and dozens of products, I’ve narrowed it down to my absolute favorites (not an easy feat!). Rest assured, I’ve done all the hard work for you, and any of these gifts would be incredible!
- Osea Ocean Mudd Cleanser – for those with oily skin or want a weekly deep clean. My husband uses this product and absolutely loves it.
- Rose Quartz Gua Sha – I just purchased a gua sha tool for more advanced at-home facials. Check out a full tutorial here.
- Osea Probiotic Polish – if you’re looking for a deep exfoliation, look no further. This polish will make your skin instantly more radiant. Especially love this during the winter months!
- Province Apothecary Jade Roller – this one will stand the test of time. I know others jade rollers stop working or get stuck. I love this one because it has a smooth and textured side. Pop it into the fridge or freezer and feel instantly more relaxed. I love using a roller when I’m putting on a sheet mask too to make the most out of it!
- Tata Harper Daily Essentials – It’s so hard to choose one Tata Harper product, I love this kit because it allows you to try multiple products before taking the step to a bigger investment.
- Herbivore Coco Rose Scrub – I love the rose scent to this scrub, perfect for all over the body while showering. A sweet gift that is super affordable.
- Rahua Shampoo and Conditioner – One of the hardest things for me to switch into clean beauty was shampoo and conditioner. This set is absolute perfect and smells INCREDIBLE. You’ll feel like an amazonian rainforest goddess.
- Osea Hylauronic Acid Serum – Another Osea favorite! I love this affordable serum that locks in moisture. Perfect for your dry-skinned gal pals.
- May Lindstrom Blue Cocoon – I know this is super expensive, but it would not make it onto the list if I didn’t swear by it! I use this every night, it acts as an under eye serum too (2 in 1!), and is excellent for dry skin and rosacea. I’ve gifted this to friends, my mom, and to myself. I adore May Lindstrom products.
- Honest Hazel Eye Gels – I picked these up once before a long flight to Israel and cannot turn back. These are great for travel, or for an at-home spa day. Super affordable and a great stocking stuffer!
- May Lindstrom Jasmine Garden – This facial mist feels extra luxe, and will instantly make you feel refreshed. Another May Lindstrom product I’ve gifted multiple times. A true winner.
FITNESS HOLIDAY GIFT GUIDE
- Fabric Non Slip Booty Bands – I absolutely love booty bands, they’ve completely transformed my workouts. I use them for booty workouts, squats, during warm ups, and take them with me when I travel and don’t have access to a gym. Super practical and affordable gift for your gym loving friend. These bands are fabric and non-slip, which is so important.
- Adidas Ultraboost Sneakers – I bought these sneakers a few months ago and there is no looking back. I love these sneakers for running, weight training, and even weekend errands. They are super cute and super comfortable.
- Apple Airpods – An absolute essential for the gym and for life. Best investment of 2018.
- Lululemon Backpack – A gym bag that has a separate compartment for dirty clothes, a place for your backpack, AND it looks extra chic? Heck yes.
- Class packs – Soul Cycle, Flywheel, CorePower Yoga, – these classes can get pretty expensive. One of my favorite gifts to receive is a 5 or 10 class pack to a studio that I love, but can’t neccessarily afford to go to all the time. CorePower is having a deal right now for the holidays where you can buy a $100 gift card for $80 – score!
- YUNI Sweat Refresh and Go – I swear by these YUNI shower sheets. If you ever go to a workout class without showers, these sheets are a MUST. All of the Yuni products smell so good, and make you feel refreshed after a tough workout.
I hope you loved this gift guide, and let me know what you end up purchasing on Instagram! Happy holidays friends!